Tuesday 10 June 2014

Submit to voting. (if you like)

I have a T-shirt design up for scoring over at Threadless.com . It is a lovely piece of work I have been selling in my online shop entitled 'Love will Tear us apart. Actually, Sharks will.' If you like it and are (a) a member of the Threadless community or (b) interested in signing up to be a member of the aforementioned Threadless community, then please give it a vote. I have no idea how these things work, but I've had a fair few votes so far, and hopefully they are good enough but if not then it's always worth a go. I think there is about 1 day left on this. I was always pretty pleased with this picture and thought someone might appreciate it emblazoned on their chest. Threadless also print on other things as well so you never know...

Thanks to everyone who has voted for it so far!



https://www.threadless.com/designs/love-will-tear-us-apart-actually-sharks-will






No comments:

Post a Comment